Albany Area Primary Health Care (AAPHC) is one of the largest physician groups in Albany, Georgia and one of our region's largest Community Health Centers. Our organization provides high quality health care to residents across nine counties of Southwest Georgia.
As a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home, our focus remains on raising the quality of care for our patients while reducing a patient's overall costs. Our quality measures, and focus on providing an exceptional patient experience, has garnered AAPHC national recognition and awards.
AAPHC is comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a pharmacy, and one administrative location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70 providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry, Behavioral Health, Optometry, and Dentistry.
Why Providers Are Choosing AAPHC
• Infrastructure that helps build consensus and supports decision making on key initiatives
• Key communication strategies for informing physicians of company initiatives
• Best practices to assure accurate HCC Coding and Risk Adjustment
• Effective work flows to assure receiving credit for required quality metrics
• Managing chronically ill patients’ care plans
• Experience in understanding CMS and payer reports, financial statements, and health care trends
• Key performance indicators that give physicians options for performance improvement
• Medication Reconciliation
• Palliative Care
• Addressing Patient’s Social Needs
• Integrating Behavioral Health Needs
• Home Health Care Coordination
• Patient Satisfaction Surveys
AAPHC’s leadership team, which includes both physician leadership and members of the administration, consistently work together to lead the physician group to best practices and care for our patients. Additionally, a number of AAPHC's providers hold positions on the Board and Medical Staff of our local health system. Our providers are dedicated to being a part of the larger conversation when it comes to health care in our communities.
Competitive Compensation Package & Loan Repayment Program
Attractive salary, benefits, and paid malpractice under the Federal Torts Claim Act. We also qualify for National Health Service Corp loan repayment program. Our Provider Relations team will be happy to discuss this package, and all of the many benefits, with you in more detail!
About Our Community
- Video: The Story of Who We Are And Why We Call Albany Home
- EDC: Albany is Awesome
- South Georgia Weekend
- Albany Chamber of Commerce
- Southwest Georgia Living Magazine
- Albany Living Magazine
Contact Our Recruitment Team