Are you ready to join a family friendly organization that's dedicated to improving and caring for our Southwest Georgia communities? By clicking the link below, you'll find the positions we're currently hiring for, as well as where to send your resume.
Why join AAPHC?
- We’re one of the largest medical groups in Southwest Georgia and one of the largest Community Health Centers in the state of Georgia. As a Community Health Center, you get to be part of a special network of care that serves approximately 29 million people each year. AAPHC is proud to be one of the nation’s Community Health Centers!
- AAPHC is routinely recognized nationally for our commitment to quality and our consistent focus on quality improvement for our patients. AAPHC is an award-winning organization for innovative approaches to ensuring our patients receive the very best care.
- We’re a true hidden gem of Southwest Georgia! Founded in 1979, our organization has grown to serve nine counties and offers services from family medicine to dentistry to podiatry to pediatrics to vision care to women’s health to behavioral health. That’s just a few of our services! Our staff are able to assist and work in a number of areas that would not be possible in other medical groups in the area. A great experience for staff who want to learn more and grow their resume!
- At AAPHC, we understand that striking a work/life balance is a major priority for most career seekers. Our new hires tell us time and again how much they appreciate that our team members get all holidays and weekends off – which means more time with their family and personal interests.
- We also offer a competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package to all team members.
Why wait? Your new career awaits with Albany Area Primary Health Care. Apply online today!