204 North Westover Boulevard | Albany, GA | 31707-2983 | 229.888.6559
- AAPHC Glover Dental Center
- Albany Area Laboratory
- Baker County Primary Health Care
- Dawson Medical Center
- Dooly County Community Health Center
- East Albany Medical Center
- East Albany Pediatric & Adolescent Center
- Edison Medical Center
- Lee Medical Arts Center
- Mirian Worthy Women’s Health Center
- Rural Model Clinic
- South Albany Medical Center
- Turner Elementary School-Based Health Center
- West Albany Dental & Medical Center
- Join Us
- About Us
Your children are precious to you, is their health one of your top priorities?
Albany Area Primary Health Care, Inc.’s Pediatric Department is available to serve your children’s health care needs. Whether it is time for their annual well check visit or a lingering cough and low grade fever, we can help you keep them healthy and happy.
We provide access to services that include the following:
- Well Child Visits (including immunizations)
- Acute Illness/Sick Visits
- Disease Management (as necessary)
Albany Area Primary Health Care, Inc. has seven locations uniquely able to serve your child and adolescent health care needs. Covering acute care sick visits and well-check visits to chronic disease management, our clinics are staffed for all of your primary care needs. Contact one of our locations listed below for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Albany Area Primary Health Care, Inc. strives to offer our patients the highest quality of service and we know this starts with the Physicians and Midlevel staff available to serve all of your health care needs. We pride ourselves on the highly qualified and personable staff we have serving the community. We welcome you to come visit any of our available providers for your health care needs.