204 North Westover Boulevard | Albany, GA | 31707-2983 | 229.888.6559
- AAPHC Glover Dental Center
- Albany Area Laboratory
- Baker County Primary Health Care
- Dawson Medical Center
- Dooly County Community Health Center
- East Albany Medical Center
- East Albany Pediatric & Adolescent Center
- Edison Medical Center
- Lee Medical Arts Center
- Mirian Worthy Women’s Health Center
- Rural Model Clinic
- South Albany Medical Center
- Turner Elementary School-Based Health Center
- West Albany Dental & Medical Center
- Join Us
- About Us
Looking for a place to call home that can meet all your primary care needs?
Albany Area Primary Health Care, Inc.’s Internal Medicine Department is available to serve your primary health care needs. Whether it is management of your diabetes or a lingering cough and low grade fever, we can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
We provide access to services that include the following:
- Preventive Health Care
- Disease Management (Hypertension, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and More)
- Acute Illness/Sick Visits
Albany Area Primary Health Care, Inc. has seven locations available to serve your adult primary care needs. Covering acute care sick visits and preventive screenings to chronic disease management, our clinics are staffed for all of your primary care needs. Contact one of our locations listed below for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Albany Area Primary Health Care, Inc. strives to offer our patients the highest quality of service and we know this starts with the Physicians and Midlevel staff available to serve all of your health care needs. We pride ourselves on the highly qualified and personable staff we have serving the community. We welcome you to come visit any of our available providers for your health care needs.